Software Synthesizer Tyrell N6
If you ever used virtual synthesizers by software developer “U-HE”, e.g. Zebra, Diva or Repro-1, you knows that Urs Heckmann and his team do a damn good job. Together with german audio magazine “Amazona” they created another great plug-in called “Tyrell N6”. It provides a very flexible feature set similar to classic analogue machines.
The graphical user interface with 2 LFOs, filter section and modulation matrix.
The first version was released back in 2011 and over the years U-HE updated the plug-in regularly. In version 3.0 Tyrell N6 offers full support for Mac, Windows, Linux and can be hosted as VST2/3, AU and AAX in your DAW.
Key features in version 3.0:
- smooth overdrive in the oscillator mixer
- filter output can be fed back into the mixer
- unison mode, with voice index modulation source
- envelopes can be looped or triggered via LFO
- envelopes retrigger just like classic hardware
Tyrell N6 comes with a big collection of presets.
Download “Tyrell N6 V3.0 Rev 389”:
- Current PC or intel Mac
- Multicore CPU with SSE2
(Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 30MB free disc space
- display 1200x800px and up
- OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
- Windows: VST2 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats